There's just so much to say, but just couldn't find the time to do so and there's not so much inspiration going on the past week...not wanting to talk about it though. It's just a really though week at the office. Found myself on the verge of tears several times at work. Sigh. So much for the first week of turning 27! Hah! Leaving that aside....yup, last Saturday was my 27th birthday & it was my friend, Rosty's big day too! She tied the knot! Whoohooo! A very happy day indeed. My friends and I attended the blessing at Holy Trinity Chapel Lambir and the night reception at Rosty's place. Everything felt as if it went sooo so fast..but we enjoyed every moment of it...being part of a joyous & memorable occassion that is! It does seemed rather surreal to see her as she walked down the aisle, beaming in her beautiful wedding dress...who would ever thought that this day would come so soon! :) Here's wishing her & her hubby a happily ever after. :)
After the reception, we headed for Marina Seahorse for supper but not before stopping at my place for a piss stop...hehehe. :p During supper, my friends suprised me with a cake! Hehehe...yay! And sang the birthday song. It still didn't really hit me that I'm a year older and to tell you the truth...i'm in a bit of a denial...still. Hah! And oh, I got some really nice pressies & cards (a handmade one made by Sue as well! Looove it!) from my friends & family! Am trully blessed to have had this moment. Thank you to my friends for a great time that night and thank you to my family and friends, who are "jauh di mata tapi dekat di hati"! :D
Well, it's time to head off home. It's been a long day & an even loooonger week. I attended a funeral this morning. Subdeacon Roland's dear mother passed on earlier this week. The eulogy by SD Roland was very touching & emotional and it left me teary eyed & sniffling all the way. I have never heard anyone talked so fondly of their mom before. My heartfelt condolences to SD Roland and his family. And I do believe that his mother is in a better place now. May she rest in peace...
Cuzzie, yea saw you really down last Tuesday I think. Hang in there...the rainbow will come out soon :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Sumi! :D
ReplyDelete