I just need to rumble some stuffs here. Am having a heart-jerking-out-of breath-stressed-out afternoon. So I thought, "Hey, I've not visited my blog in what seems to be light years ago! So why not jot down some crappy-mood-related juicy stuffs just to vent out a little bit."
So here goes.. I hereby would like to present some very auspicious awards to....*drum roll by mad person & followed by Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho music*
Congratulations to that person who was able to put a thunderstorm over me this afternoon! Thank you very much for trying to run away from your responsibilities as a manager. Just a little note to you, next time try to put a thunderstorm on yourself and see how it feels.
Congratulations to the workers next door doing the renovations for their oh-so-wonderful banging, scrapping & drilling sounds which bring chills to the bone and heat to my face the whole afternoon! What can I say but Encore! Encore!
Congratulations to the terrifying news I just received this afternoon which left me poor heart jerked & mind blank! Am much in need of some encouragement. All I can say is this: Serving in the ministry really puts you in a place where you are constantly challenged in so many ways.
So there you go. Congrats & have a nice life!
*Just having a moment here, hence the moody post. But no worries, this too shall pass...
And I shall resolve this by purchasing a funny movie @ kedai merah, laugh it out and have a SAP (stop & pray) session. Uhuh, that shall do it.
Kesian vonne...what can i say but CONGRATULATIONS for successfully venting out, got over those heart-jerking-out-of breath-stressed-out afternoons(i hope) and bringing ur blog back to life again!!! Keep it up! :-)
ReplyDeleteYup Jiahang...my blog needed a heart jerking revival hahaha! :p
ReplyDelete