Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Do you not know...

....it’s mid August already?! Wow! Time does not fly...it zooms! For the past week, I have been busy especially with the SOMA (Sharing of Ministries Abroad) seminar on last Sunday & Monday. I thank God that everything went well (especially with the praise & worship team). :) Phewh! He is indeed a God who provides! And it was also a blessing to have the SOMA team, led by Revd. Titus from Singapore, to come to encourage, give words of wisdom & share their testimonies.

Well, for the past week or so, I’ve made several bookmarks & notebooks. I kinda miss making them…I couldn’t even remember when was the last time I made them as I've been making mostly cards lately! I found time, two weekends back to make some, which Sue & I then sold at our church on Sunday. The sales that we receive go into the youth fund. (Doing a little contributing to the youths eh, hehe). And here they are:-
My bookmarks...

One of my favourites :)

My notebooks...

I’m still figuring out what card to make for LLC’s challenge this week.*scratch head* We’re running a little late this time, as Sue & I were caught up with the seminar for the past two days and by the time we made it home after the seminar, our only agenda was to hit the sack! So, check out the blog tomorrow for our new updates! ;) Plus, I’m figuring out what to make for mummy dearest. Her birthday was last week and I’ll be seeing her in about a week’s time (Yippee! Can’t waaait!) I would like to make something for her as a birthday pressie! Maybe a journal…or a decorated frame…hmm…I’ve yet to decide. Got lotsa brainstorming to do..whooh! Will get ‘em crackin’ tonight! Hehe.

Before I go off, I would like to share these beautiful & encouraging verses, which has helped sustained me the past busy week. Even Revd. Titus quoted this verse (v.31), such a pleasant surprise! :)

28 Do you not know?

Have you not heard?

The LORD is the everlasting God,

the Creator of the ends of the earth.

He will not grow tired or weary,

and his understanding no one can fathom.


29 He gives strength to the weary

and increases the power of the weak.

30 Even youths grow tired and weary,

and young men stumble and fall;

31 but those who hope in the LORD

will renew their strength.

They will soar on wings like eagles;

they will run and not grow weary,

they will walk and not be faint.

~Isaiah 40:28-31~

Thanks for peeking & have a blessed Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment