It’s LLC’s Tuesday Challenge once more! This week’s theme is to make a card with these 3 colour combination - purple+pink+black. Alvin aka Abinz (Sue’s hubby) threw in the challenge at us. Knowing very well that he’s a fan of anything black, he requested that the cardstock that we are to use was to be black and embellished with the colour pink & purple (sorta emo-ish colour, eh). Here’s my late night turn out:

I was extremely sleepy while doing this card. It was a tiring day for me plus the annoyingly hazy weather didn’t help much either (And I’m still sleepy now! Gulping down 2 mugs of coffee did nothing to give the much needed jolt to my system). I started about 11pm plus last night, which was after I came back from choir practice. Heck, I was already sleepy during choir practice! Fr. Chua made us sing with rounder mouths, which was rather hilarious because it made us look like monkeys when they make their monkey noises...hahah! Uhuh…I sang with rounder mouth alright…yaaaawning away! Good thing, he didn’t see me do that. Thanks to Maggie, she was the “view blocker”. ;) If not, memang kena pukulan hebat on the arm!
Hmm..I think I should've put "Live Laugh Sleep"
Anyways, I’m glad that I didn’t get any “crafter’s block” moments while making the card. The only thing on my mind was “Must. Get. Card. Done. By. Tonight.” ….but it wasn’t all that easy & breezy, as I did have a little frenzied moment where I couldn’t find my acrylics as well as moments where my eyes are constantly drifting towards my comfy lookin' bed. By 12.15am, I was done! But I wasn’t satisfied. (“I can’t get no…satisfaction”, heheh) I don’t know why. It seems like my hands are still itchy to tambah here & adjust there…but was tooo sleepy to do so. :p
So, I left it at that and then crashed my bed, heading off for dreamland.
Thanks for peeking! God bless.
Lesson learnt. Do not sit next to Fr. Chua during practice. I repeat. "DO NOT SIT NEXT TO FR. CHUA DURING PRACTICE!" hahah.. Anyway..i love your card. :D
ReplyDeleteThanks Maggie!
ReplyDeleteHahahaa...ya, so bahaya sit next to Fr. Chua! But last week I was next to him, takda kena pukulan, only kena semburan..haha! Eeew.
I think it's different every week. But ya..bottom line is - Do not be anywhere next to Fr. Chua during practice!