Friday, April 9, 2010

Breathe in......breathe ouuuut

The past few weeks have been very much eventful….filled with works, meetings, band and choir practices, preparation for Holy Week & Easter and now preparation for Jo’s wedding. Whooh! It’s all full speed ahead! I wasn’t even able to take a pit stop after Easter. The activities for the week ahead were already waiting in line! There’s the Naim market study which causes me to have a certain kinda fit to which I barf out housing units (sigh), the "never ending journey" of valuation reports to do, the Miri Easter Celebration meeting, Youth Service meeting, band and choir practice (Maggie, Audrey & I will be wedding singers tomorrow…haha, and with only 2 practices I hope we don’t slaughter the songs! Gulp) and preparing the decorations for the wedding tomorrow (Maggie & I are far from done. We must get it all done tonight, yikes!) Oh, I also have some cards to make as well….oh dear! And come Sunday, I’ll be flying off to Kuching for my company’s annual dinner. I hope I won’t ‘pancet’ halfway through…haha. However, in the midst of all the hustle and bustle, I was met with two surprises, which, of course are the highlights of my week! It gave me that warm fuzzy feeling of great delight…yumm! First was that I found out that my Aunty Cia is preggers! Praise God. Whoohoo! After seven years, lil Latana & Keepat will be welcoming a new dedek soon! A new addition to our already huge family by end of this year! Hope that I’ll be buying pink booties! hehe. Christmas will be extra special! The next news is that, Jusip Willits is in Miri! He’s baaaack! I missed him. It’s been 4 yr plus since he visited Miri, where we all shed buckets of tears when he went off after his 8-month stay…and it felt as if it was just last year that he left. And now he’s baaack to attend Jo’s wedding. I was so shocked to see him with all those facial hair! Haha! He looks so familiar yet different. There’s a mature-ness about him, oh and he’s added some flesh to the once scrawny bod. But deep down inside he’s still the manchal Jusip we know. (yea, check out his FB and you’ll know why) p/s He wants to sing Kampung Love during the wedding reception. I can’t wait to see that. I hope he brings a suitable costume for the performance…! ;p
I’m glad those surprises came. They are much needed in moments like these. In addition to that, here’s a moment I would like to share.
This "took my breath away"! Haha..

Our very own Yang Dipertuan Ah Kong William underneath his royal payong with his butler.
p/s In conjuction with our company's 35th anniversary, everyone gets an umbrella each. It's soo blue..so unlike our company colour which is yellow and black


I guess that's all for now. So, here’s to an action-packed weekend! Bring it on! :p