Saturday, April 10, 2010

2am

It’s almost 2am and I’m still wide awake. I’m tired. But my motor is still running. I think it’s because of the hype about the decorations that we did in the Parish Hall tonight. Hehe. Myself, Maggie, Diana & Audrey..and oh Jusip too were busy decorating and getting the place ready for tomorrow’s wedding. Vic and her bro, Donny, did came in to help out for awhile. Well we were there since 745pm and come to think of think, I have never stayed back in church til very late. We went back at about 1.20am! Imagine that! But no doubt we had loads of fun decorating especially the balloons and the signage (we are so proud of our creation!)...hehe! Audrey even suggested that we all quite our jobs and go into the field of event management, haha. And Jusip would become our balloon pumper, Diana the balloon tie-r specialist, Maggie the master of balloons arranger and Audrey the ribbon maker. We’ll make a good team. Hahah! Well, here’s a sneak peek of what we did....:p

Pump pump and snip snip


Balloons galore!


In the beginning

Will upload more photos soon to see the outcome of our decoration session..hehe. My bed is calling me and I need my beauty sleep right now. ;) Time to hit the sack! Good night (or rather good morning!)