It's been 2am for faaaar tooo long in this poor blog of mine. Oh yes, I've even gotten comments from my friends, Maggie & Sue, saying that my blog is now infested with roaches and bugs! A time for some pest control, people! I know it's been neglected & abandoned for too long. It's the longest time I've left my blog unattended. I need to clean it up! There are photos to share & stories to tell and...sigh....a lack of time in which to do so.
And so I thought August would be a less busy month for me. Yeah right! *eyes rolling* My to-do lists are piling up fast as the early August days go by! I'm trying my best to slash off all those to-do items just like using those mesin injin rumput! Haha...which reminds me, I so wanna do that to a guy I saw the other day @ Mings. He's an orang putih. Very long hair. Very delicate features. Very banyak the dada hair! And he's wearing this very low cut V-neck white t-shirt! His hairy pastures are more than just peeping to say hello, the're practically in full view making the Mexican wave & shouting 'Look at me! Look at me!' Ughh. Am not into hairy chested guys. No offence, but they're a huge distraction. A bad one. I was so ready to pasang my machine, put on my safety gloves and glasses and "injin rumput" his chest hairs! Hahahahaha! Erk..soorry guys...my imagination has gone a bit to the wild hairy side. This is really not helping much to "clean up" my blog, huh. I think I'm adding more crap and in the end attract more roaches & bugs! Not good.
So, what I've been doing since 2am, four months ago? Well....lots! I'll post it up little by little....especially on my craft journey. ;) I'm excited to show & tell but time is a meanie who does not permit me to do so right now.
But I assure you...I'll be back!