Friday, September 11, 2009

Just crafts

Here are some of my crafty updates!

I decorated a photo frame for my mum as her birthday gift. Her birthday falls on 10th August. Instead of putting a photo in it, I typed out a poem for her. Adorned with flowers, buttons, ribbons and a strand of pink pearls. Simply lovely. :) And oh, she loved it!

Next is LLC's challenge to make a Hari Raya card...since Raya is just around the corner...one more week...another holiday..yay yay! I made an untypical (is there such word?) Raya card. Well, the only typical thing about this card is that it's grrrr...een in colour... I think I'll make some more & give 'em to my friends & colleagues. :)



Last week, LLC's challenge was to make a card for kids, given by Sue! I guess, knowing that hers is on the way, it gave her that inspiration for the challenge...hehe! I can't wait! :D Two words that came to my mind when Sue told me about the challenge was 'colourful' & 'fun'! So I came up with a beary colourful & beary fun one. Haha! ;p This is it....


That's all from me! Happy weekend all! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Waaaaah Pondy...i like your decorated photo frame...so sweet. Wei..can sell ooo..hehe. Keep it up!:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sumi! Hehe..yup, we can add in decorated frames into our product list. Aiseh! ;) Gotta serang Ikea and get more of those frames, haha.

    ReplyDelete