Here it is…..a card I made, specially requested by my friend, Jiahang, for our old buddy (haha), Ray’s birthday! He wanted the card to be naughty or in his terms “kinky”(?!). (Boys will be boys...haih) Hahaha! I took the challenge. And challenge indeed it was. I have no idea how would this card turn out to be! I’m so used to making cards with pretty stuffs like flowers, ribbons, cute lil’ buttons and such… and now I have to switch mode! Akai. Well, after some brainstorming sessions…I “stormed” out a ‘HOT’ card. Berasap-asap palak pikir...
Well, I like the fire I made, though...hehe. It was free hand…no templates whatsoever. :) I roughed the edges of the card a bit, to give it more texture (can't really see it from the picture, though).
Well, I like the fire I made, though...hehe. It was free hand…no templates whatsoever. :) I roughed the edges of the card a bit, to give it more texture (can't really see it from the picture, though). A tough one but I’m well pleased with it! :D Phewh!
dun forget 2 seriously consider dat section! ull definately tap into those part of society...cheers!
ReplyDeleteNicely done vonne! Card delivered with steam..hehe Now u know u can switch mode!
ReplyDeleteHehe...thanks for the comments guys! But i'm still not gonna change the blog name k. Hahah. Eh, apa semua nama anonymous nih? :p C y'all soon.
ReplyDelete